Take a look and let us know what you think! The current owners were obviously still living there when I took these photos. They are in the process of moving out now. We can't wait to move into our new home!!
The house is located in Kernersville, NC. It is about 8 minutes from my job, and about 25 minutes from Dustin's job. It is outside the city limits, so there are lots of fields and country land around us. It is on the corner of a little street with about ten older established houses on it. One thing I didn't want was to be in a big subdivision that looks like an ant hill. The location is perfect because it is on a quiet street of homes, which provides extra security, but it isn't in the middle of a crowded subdivision.
This is it!! The house was built in '89, but it is in GREAT condition. It looks like a new home, especially on the inside. The front yard is not too big, but big enough.
There is a one car garage that is extra long with lots of storage in front and a door at the back to leads to the back yard.
We are really excited about having a garage!!
This is in the half-bath. I LOVE the elegant wallpaper in this room.
The kitchen. This picture was taken from the entrance to the living room. The door to the left of the fridge leads to the garage. All the appliances come with the house!
The floors in the bathrooms and kitchen are brand new.
I love this little desk area in the kitchen. The room at the right of this picture is the dining room.
These doors lead out to the back deck/yard.
I love this deck! It is big and roomy, and I love the dark stain. This part is covered.
This area looks like it's meant for a hot tub. It is the uncovered part of the deck.
It has a great back yard with a gorgeous privacy fence.
In the dining room.
This shot taken from the kitchen.
This is the living room... this shot taken from the front door.
This is looking back down the stairs. There is a great linen closet straight ahead, and one of the bedrooms is there on the right.
If you go up the stairs and turn a sharp right, you will enter the master bedroom. It is a really good-sized room with a walk-in clost and an ironing station built into that cabinet on the wall- I love that! The blue walls in this room actually don't look so bright in person. I think that the room will look so much better when there isn't yellow on the windows and the bed.
The master bathroom is off of our bedroom, and it is nice and roomy!!
A jacuzzi tub!! Something for which I hadn't dared to hope.
Double vanity!
YAY!! We can't wait to move in, get settled, and have all of you over! Thanks for visiting!!
5 comments:
I am so proud of the two of you! Your first home...what a treasure this will be. The pictures are just fantastic and I love the yard. Mom will too!! I love you!
YAY!!! I'm so glad that you like it. Your opinion matters SOOOOO much to me. I love you.
this is so great!
i saw your pictures on facebook, too... are you going to use this blog to show your changes... or did you just post this up to show the new house?
We'll just keep this as the "house blog" for changes, etc.
What a lovely house- YAY!!! The deck is GREAT and I love your little kitchen desk! I'm excited for ya!
Post a Comment